- The WWE promo hits followed by the WWE logo and a picture of Eric Bischoff.
- The RAW promo hits followed by the pyro going off in the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
- They point out that Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler’s position at ringside has been changed to sitting by the entrance ramp, thanks to Eric Bischoff.
Eric Bischoff, Triple H, Shawn Michaels Segment
Eric Bischoff’s music hits followed by Bischoff making his way down to the ring. Bischoff gets on the mic and says he is proud to present the new WWE Undisputed Champion The Rock tonight. Bischoff says that isn’t all. Bischoff says he is bringing in the man that will make this show #1, the man who he stole from Stephanie McMahon last night, Triple H. Triple H’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. Bischoff gets on the mic and says that tonight…Triple H cuts him off. Triple H gets on the mic and says tonight he brings his best friend, the showstopper, the icon, Shawn Michaels! HBK’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring, hugging Triple H. Bischoff gets on the mic and says tonight, I, Eric Bischoff, bring you the combination of Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Bischoff says thats not all. Tonight, here on RAW, Bischoff will name Shawn Michaels to be the manager of Triple H. Bischoff says from now on when you see Triple H in action, you will see Shawn Michaels in his corner. Bischoff says that when you see Triple H in Hollywood, you will see Shawn Michaels with him in a supporting role. Bischoff says whenver you see Triple H, Shawn Michaels will not be far behind. HBK gets on the mic and says he knows Bischoff doesn’t know him that well and he has no problem with Bischoff naming him Triple H’s manager. HBK says he does have a problem with Eric Bischoff telling him what to do. Bischoff says he will do what he is told because he is Eric Bischoff. Bischoff says HBK doesn’t have the stroke around here anymore a few years ago when he was pushing around Vince McMahon. Bischoff says he isn’t Vince McMahon. HBK says he knows he is Eric Bischoff but he better realize that he is Shawn Michaels. HBK says he needs no stroke, he has been here for 15 years. HBK says he is sorry to Triple H but when it comes to listening to what people say to him, he will take his way or the highway and he will take the highway. HBK leaves the ring and walks away. Bischoff says he hopes HBK knows what he is doing because he won’t get a chance to come back if he walks out. Bischoff tells Triple H to leave and talk some sense into HBK. Triple H leaves. Bischoff says moving along. Bischoff says tonight he will unify the WWE Intercontinental and European Championships tonight between the Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match.
They cut to Shawn Michaels attempting to leave the arena when Triple H cuts him off. He asks HBK what the hell he is doing. HBK says that Triple H knows that HBK doesn’t have to listen to anybody. Triple H asks HBK why he would just pick up and leave like that. Triple H asks HBK if it would be that hard to be his manager. Triple H tells HBK to not pick up things and leave like Stone Cold Steve Austin did (this gets a big reaction from the crowd). Triple H says he has a plan and if it can come together, it will be huge. HBK agrees with Triple H and doesn’t leave but tells Triple H that it better be good.
– COMMERCIAL –
Unification Match – WWE Intercontinental & European Title’s – Ladder Match
Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Jeff Hardy (c)
Match starts with both men locking up followed by RVD taking down Jeff. Jeff gets back on his feet and both men lockup again. Jeff gets a headlock on RVD followed by RVD hitting a big dropkick on Jeff. Jeff backs RVD into the corner and hits a few punches and kicks. RVD throws Jeff into the corner, Jeff jumps, RVD catches Jeff’s feet on his shoulders, Jeff flips and hits a big huricanranna. Jeff goes to the outside and gets a ladder but RVD kicks it into the face of Jeff. RVD climbs up onto the ring apron and hits a moonsault on Jeff! RVD slides a ladder into the ring, sets it up, climbs but Jeff gets in and pulls him down. RVD throws Jeff into the ropes, RVD attempts a monkey flip but Jeff stops himself and hits a double leg drop onto RVD. Jeff goes to climb up the ladder but RVD pulls him off. RVD grabs the ladder, Jeff jumps and dropkicks it into the face of RVD. Both men go to the outside and get ladders. They slam each other with both once. They back up, repeat it but RVD drops his. RVD hits a big dropkick to the chest of Jeff off the ladder. Jeff lands on his back on the ladder. RVD goes off the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder! RVD sets up a ladder, climbs, reaches, Jeff climbs up and hits a russian leg sweep from the top of the ladder to the ring. Jeff puts a ladder on the chest of RVD, gets up on the turnbuckle, jumps and hits a Swanton Bomb! Jeff climbs up the ladder, reaches, RVD climbs up the opposite side, both men exchange punches, RVD grabs Jeff and hits a sunset flip from the top of the ladder! RVD hits a quick spinning leg drop followed by another Rolling Thunder, which saw Jeff sitting on top of a ladder! RVD grabs the other ladder, sets it up under the belts, climbs, Jeff grabs the other ladder and smacks RVD with it. Jeff sets up the ladder, climbs, reaches, RVD hits a few big kicks followed by a big kick which saw Jeff fall off the ladder onto the ring. RVD looks down at Jeff, jumps off the ladder and hits a big splash! RVD gets back on his feet, climbs up the ladder, reaches and grabs the Intercontinental Title!
Winner & Unified Intercontinental & European Champion: Rob Van Dam
- After the match, Rob Van Dam helps Jeff Hardy to his feet. RVD grabs his Intercontinental Title and celebrates for the fans in attendance.
– COMMERCIAL –
- Christopher Nowinski comes down the ring and gets on the mic. Nowinski thanks Eric Bischoff for allowing him to come out here and get some thing off of his chest. Nowinski says ever since he made his debut, he can’t understand why the fans hate him because he is Harvard graduate. Nowinski says the fans should be excited for what he will bring to future WWE superstars and WWE fans. The Undertaker’s music hits and cuts off Nowinski. The Undertaker rides his motorcycle around the ring, parks it and gets into the ring. Undertaker stares down Nowinski. Nowinski tells Undertaker he knows he has something to say because he lost his title last night. Nowinski hands him the mic, goes to leave but Undertaker holds him back. Undertaker hits a few knees to the gut followed by a splash in the corner. Undertaker picks up Nowinski, kicks him in the gut, lifts him into the air and connects with The Last Ride! The Undertaker leaves the ring.
- Eric Bischoff is shown backstage talking about The Undertaker to…Rhyno. He tells Rhyno that after 9 months of his recovery, he would be more than happy to have him on RAW. Rhyno thanks him and says he will be in touch.
- Both D-Lo Brown and Shawn Stasiak walk up to Eric Bischoff asking for a minute of his time. Bischoff says he is busy and can’t talk. D-Lo stops him again and just asks for a chance. Stasiak agrees. Bischoff asks then if they heard the cliche “be careful what you wish for.” Both D-Lo and Stasiak says they have heard it before and Bischoff says good because tonight he has a 3 minute spot to fill. Bischoff tells them not to bore him and entertain because if they don’t entertain, he will be forced to do something he doesn’t want to do.
– COMMERCIAL –
Intergender Tag Team Match
Bubba Ray Dudley & Trish Stratus vs. William Regal & Molly Holly
Match starts with Bubba Ray and William Regal. Both men lockup and Rega hits a few punches to Bubba Ray’s injured arm. Bubba Ray fights back with a big back body drop and taking down Regal with a clothesline. Regal crawls over to Molly Holly and tags her in. Bubba Ray goes to tag Trish but he stops himself. Molly lifts one arm to start a power struggle but Bubba Ray keeps lifting both arms up in the air confusing Molly. Trish gets the tag and takes down Molly with a clothesline. Trish hits a big dropkick followed by Regal pulling down Trish by her hair from the ring apron. Molly picks up Trish and hits a northern lights suplex, goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Regal gets the tag and Molly holds Trish back. He leans back looking to punch Trish but doesn’t do it. Regal instead grabs Trish and flips her over and goes for the pin but he sits up. Regal goes to stomp Trish in the face but decides not to do it. He instead gives Trish a big knee followed by knocking Bubba Ray off the ring apron. Molly gets the tag and goes to dropkick Trish but hits Regal. Trish tags in Bubba Ray and Molly tags Regal back in. Bubba Ray takes down Regal with a big clothesline followed by working on him in the corner. Trish gets the tag and hits a big huricanranna from Molly who was sitting on the top rope. Bubba Ray gives Regal a scoop slam, keeps his legs wide, Trish climbs up to the top rope, jumps and hits a headbutt to the lower region of Regal. Bubba Ray then signals to Trish to get the tables but goes to get them instead. Back in the ring, Regal gives Trish a big back suplex from behind followed by locking on the STF which makes Trish tap out.
Winners: William Regal & Molly Holly
- Eric Bischoff is shown telling someone that the 3 minutes is up and it is time for them to entertain. Bischoff walks away and Chris Benoit is shown walking down a hallway. Bischoff greets Benoit and says it is great to have him on RAW. Bischoff then sets up a match tonight between Chris Benoit and Booker T with the winner becoming the #1 contender for the new unified Intercontinental Championship, whose champion is Rob Van Dam. Benoit smiles at the idea and Bischoff walks away.
- The Rock is shown making his way to the arena with the WWE Undipusted Title.
– COMMERCIAL –
STACKER 2 BURN OF THE NIGHT: Highlights from Tommy Dreamer & Steven Richard’s Singapore Cane match last week on RAW.
The Rock, Eddie Guerrero Segment
The Rock’s music hits followed by The Rock making his way down to the ring and celebrating in the corners with the WWE Undisputed Title. FINALLY The Rock has come back to Grand Rapids! The Rock says that he won’t be riding motorcyles with The Undertaker or drinking milk with Kurt Angle but he would like to say thank you for making that match the best match he has ever seen. The Rock says that tonight he told Eric Jerkoff that he was going to come to RAW, LIVE, as the new Undisputed Champion. Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and cuts off The Rock. Guerrero gets on the mic and asks Rock who he thinks he is. Guerrero says he has a problem with The Rock. Guerrero says he has two little girls at home and they worship the ground that their father walks on. Guerrero says the other night when he walked in the room to say goodnight to them, he saw a poster of The Rock. Guerrero calls Rock a bigshot, a big movie star. Guerrero says he knew in his heart that he had to teach them a lesson. Guerrero says he took the poster and ripped it up. The Rock cuts off Guerrero and calls him a sick freak. The Rocks says he is no movie star just because he did a few movies. He says Guerrero is the real movie star and he has always wondered one thing, if Guerrero was Cheech or Chong. Guerrero says Rock respects no one. Guerrero says the reality is that The Rock is jealous of him. Guerrero says everyone knows he is a better wrestler, better looking and that he has the hottest haircut going today; the mullet. Guerrero says it should be called the People’s Mullet. The Rock says Guerrero looks like Billy Ray Cyrus had sex with a retarded hiena (sp?). Guerrero laughs and says The Rock is funny. Guerrero says he is tired of getting dis-respected and it will stop tonight because he wants a match with The Rock tonight for the WWE Undisputed Title. The Rock says he doesn’t speak Spanish very well but he will anyways. The Rock sings a song with a Spanish beat saying how he will beat Eddie Guerrero tonight. Guerrero gets mad and says he wants to kick his ass right now. The Rock cuts off Guerrero and says tonight he will kick his candy ass if you smell what The Rock is cookin’!
The Rock goes to leave when Brock Lesnar’s music hits. Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman make his way down the entrance ramp past The Rock ignoring him. The Rock turns around and stares down Lesnar as Lesnar gets into the ring.
Singapore Cane Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Tommy Dreamer
Match starts with Tommy Dreamer throwing one of the canes at Lesnar followed by hitting a few times with his. Lesnar rolls to the outside as Dreamer gets up onto the ring apron. Dreamer jumps, Lesnar blocks the cane shot and gives him a big overhead belly to belly suplex on the outside! Lesnar irish whips Dreamer into the steel steps with force. Lesnar throws Dreamer back into the ring and throws him hard into the corner, causing Dreamer to bounce off and fall down. Dreamer gets on his feet, Lesnar charges at him, throws him into the other corner and Lesnar charges at him again. Lensar picks up Dreamer and hits a big backbreaker but still holds onto him. Lesnar lifts Dreamer into the air and hits another big backbreaker, this time letting him go. Lesnar throws Dreamer into the corner, Lesnar charges, Dreamer moves out of the way, Lesnar turns around and hits a DDT! Dreamer goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Dreamer gets the cane and hits Lesnar with it on the ground. Lesnar gets back on his feet quickly however, grabs Dreamer, picks him up and connects with the F-5! Lesnar goes for the pin and gets the 1, 2, and 3 for the win.
Winner: Brock Lesnar
- After the match, The Undertaker slides into the ring and picks up a singapore cane. Brock Lesnar turns around and Undertaker slaps it across the gut of Lesnar! Undertaker turns around nails the singapore cane over the back of Lesnar which causes him to fall to the outside. Lesnar gets back on his feet favoring his back leaving the arena with Paul Heyman at his side.
– COMMERCIAL –
- Shawn Michaels is shown making his way down a hallway. Big Show cuts him off and says he remembers how he gave him a superkick a few weeks ago. Big Show also mentions that at the time, he was with the nWo. But since Kevin Nash is injured and the nWo is no more, he doesn’t look that intimidating. Shawn Michaels agrees and says that he hasn’t been in the ring for a while now and he doesn’t know if he can defend himself. Big Show laughs and walks away.
- Eric Bischoff is shown standing at the top of the RAW entranceway. He tells D-Lo Brown and Shawn Stasiak that they have 3 minutes.
D-Lo Brown vs. Shawn Stasiak
Match starts with D-Lo hitting a quick scoop slam and going for the pin but Stasiak kicks out after two. D-Lo sends Stasiak into the ropes, D-Lo hits a spinning heel kick, D-Lo goes for the pin but Stasiak kicks out again after two. Stasiak throws D-Lo into the ropes, D-Lo comes off the ropes and hits a huge powerslam. Stasiak goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Stasiak applies a submission but Eric Bischoff is not pleased and he begins the countdown.
Then The Island Boys, WWE developmental guys, hit the ring and take out D-Lo Brown and Shawn Stasiak. One of the Island Boys climb up the top rope, jump and hit a big splash on D-Lo Brown! Both men leave the ring and slap hands.
– COMMERCIAL –
- Triple H is shown walking into the locker room of Shawn Michaels. He throws a bag at him and tells him to put it on. Shawn Michaels looks in the bag and asks if he is serious and Triple H smiles saying he is very serious.
- Booker T is shown stretching when Goldust walks up. Goldust says Booker is truly the King of the Giant Killers after what he did to the Big Show last night at Vengeance. Booker asks Goldust what he has behind his back. Goldust reveals that it is a Don King wig and puts it on his head. Goldust tells Booker not to get upset. Booker says he isn’t upset and he acts like Don King saying that tonight, the gap-toothed wolverine, will take on the 5-time WCW champion and he will defeat him to become the #1 contender for the new unified Intercontinental Championship…SUCKAAAAA.
– COMMERCIAL –
Winner becomes #1 contender for WWE Intercontinental Title
Booker T vs. Chris Benoit
Match starts with both men locking up followed by Benoit working on Booker T’s arm. Booker counters it into a headlock followed by Benoit throwing him into the ropes and Booker hitting a big shoulder block! Both men lockup again and Booker counters it into working on the left arm of Benoit. Benoit backs Booker into the corner and hits a few charges to the gut. Benoit goes for a clothesline but misses and Booker hits a big superkick. Benoit gets back on his feet and fights back with a few big kicks followed by a backbreaker. Benoit goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Benoit throws Booker into the corner and Booker bounces off with impact. Benoit picks up Booker and hits a quick snap suplex. Benoit goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Benoit fights back with some punches but Booker comes right back with a spinning heel kick. Benoit gets on his feet and hits a few chops to the chest followed giving Booker a big back suplex! Benoit goes to the corner and takes the padding off the middle turnbuckle. Benoit picks up Booker, Booker hits a few chops followed by a big back body drop. Benoit gets on his feet and Booker takes him down with a big clothesline. Booker throws Benoit into the ropes, catches him and hits a big spinebuster. Booker climbs up the top rope, Benoit gets on his feet, Booker jumps and hits a big missle dropkick. Booker goes for the pin, 1, 2, Benoit kicks out. Booker picks up Benoit, kicks him in the gut, goes for the scissors kick but Benoit moves out of the way and gives Booker 4 german suplex’s. Benoit hits a bridge on the forth german suplex but Booker kicks out after two. Benoit throws Booker into the corner but Booker counters it into a roll-up. Booker pins Benoit, 1, 2, Benoit kicks out. Booker gets back on his feet but Benoit takes him down and applies the Crippler Crossface. Booker tries to hold on but he has no choice and taps out.
Winner: Chris Benoit
– COMMERCIAL –
- We come back from commericial and Eric Bischoff is at the announcer’s table with Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler.
Big Show vs. Spike Dudley
Match starts with Spike jumping at Big Show but bouncing right back down. Big Show kicks Spike on the ground a few times followed by putting his foot on Spike and stepping over him. Big Show hits a big elbow to the back of Spike followed by slapping his hand around his neck, lifting him in the air and connecting with the chokeslam! Big Show goes for the pin and gets the 1, 2, and 3 for the win.
Winner: Big Show
- After the match, Eric Bischoff stands up and signals Big Show to get a table. Big Show leaves the ring and gets a table from under the ring. Big Show slides it back in, sets it up and picks up Spike Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley runs out and gives Big Show a low blow, allowing Spike to fall onto the table. Bubba Ray goes to throw Big Show into the ropes but Big Show punches the injured arm of Bubba Ray. Big Show picks up Bubba Ray, while Spike is still on the table, and chokeslams him through the table onto Spike!
- A close up shot of Triple H’s locker room is shown.
– COMMERCIAL –
Is D-Generation X back?
We come back from commercial and the classic “D-Generation X” music hits. Both Triple H and Shawn Michaels appear with DX t-shirts on posing at the top of the entrance way. Both men get into the ring, pose and do the usual 4 DX poses with the green “X” pyro shooting off behind them. HBK gets on the mic and says OH MY. HBK says that just when you thought it was safe to turn on the wrestling show, look who is back in town, D-Generation X! Triple H gets on the mic and says ARE YOU READY. I SAID ARE YOU READY. Then, for the thouands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, llllllllllllllllet’s great ready to SUCK IT! Then, out of no where, Triple H kicks Shawn Michaels in the gut and hits the Pedigree! Triple H tears up his DX t-shirt and throws it on Shawn Michaels. Triple H leaves the ring and walks away.
– COMMERCIAL –
- Triple H is shown leaving the arena and getting into a limo with his things. As his limo pulls away, a black limo pulls up. The window rolls down and Stephanie McMahon appears. She tells the arena security guard to tell Eric Bischoff that his competition has arrived.
The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero
Match starts with both men locking up and Rock breaking it up. They circle again and lockup, Rock gets a headlock followed by working on the arm of Guerrero. Guerrero counters and gets in a headlock of his own followed by getting taken down by a big arm drag from Rock. Rock jumps on Guerrero who tries to gets up and holds him down. Guerrero gets back to his feet and twists the left arm of Guerrero. Guerrero flips his way out of the submission but Rock takes him down with a clothesline. Guerrero comes off the ropes and Rock hits a big overhead belly to belly suplex. Guerrero somehow gets back on his feet quickly and hits a big back suplex on Rock. Guerrero hits a few kicks to Rock in the corner followed by choking him. Rock fights back with punches, goes off the ropes but Guerrero hits an elbow to the jaw of Rock taking him down. Rock gets on one knee but Guerrero hits a quick elbow to the head. Guerrero backs up and hits a quick dropkick taking Rock down yet again. Guerrero rolls over Rock and applies a submission to the chin of The Rock. Rock fights back with some big punches, goes off the ropes, but Guerrero takes him off of his feet yet again with a big dropkick! Guerrero goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Guerrero applies a head scissors submission to Rock and Rock slowly slides his body towards the ropes. Guerrero finds a way to hold onto the ropes to add more power to the submission behind the referee’s back. The referee sees this a second time and he breaks it up. Guerrero goes for the pin but Rock kicks out after two. Rock fights back with some chops followed by going off the ropes but Guerrero takes him off of his feet with a big clothesline. Guerrero applies another submission to the chin of The Rock. The referee raises Rock’s arm two times, then a third and Rock keeps the air high in the air. Rock fights back with punches taking Guerrero down. Guerrero gets on his feet, kicks Guerrero in the gut and hits a DDT! Rock goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Guerrero gets on his feet and takes down Rock with a big clothesline. Rock flips back onto his feet, Guerrero turns around, Rock goes for the Rock Bottom but Guerrero counters and rolls up Rock, 1, 2, Rock barely kicks out! Guerrero jumps over Rock’s head to the ring apron allowing Rock’s head to bounce off the top rope. Guerrero climbs up the top rope, jumps and goes for the Frog Splash but Rock moves out of the way. Guerrero gets back on his feet, Rock hits a big spinebuster. Rock stands above Guerrero’s head, kicks one elbow onto the chest of Guerrero, throws his elbow pad to the crowd, goes off both ropes and connects with The People’s Elbow! Rock goes for the pin and gets the 1, 2, and 3 for the win!
Winner: The Rock
- After the match, The Rock gets up on the turnbuckle and celebrates. Brock Lesnar runs down and picks up the WWE Undisputed Title. The Rock jumps off from the turnbuckle and gets in the face of Lesnar. Lesnar continues to hold the Undisputed Title until he goes to give it The Rock. The Rock reaches out but Lesnar throws it down. Brock Lesnar leaves the ring as The Rock continues to stare him down.
- Eric Bischoff is shown walking outside to Stephanie McMahon’s limo. Bischoff asks Stephanie if she is here to slap his face. Stephanie says she isn’t here to slap him in the face but she is here to slap him in the testicles. Bischoff challenges Stephanie and she gets out of the limo. Brock Lesnar then walks up and he tells Lesnar that she is going to kick him in the testicles. Bischoff continues to laugh and Stephanie says she still will kick him in the testicles. Stephanie steps out of the way and Brock Lesnar smiles and gets into the limo. Stephanie tells Bischoff that if he wants to watch Brock Lesnar, he can this Thursday night on SmackDown. The limo pulls away as Bischoff yells at Stephanie as RAW goes off the air…