– According to ShowBuzz Daily, last night’s WWE RAW episode, featuring Sasha Banks challenging Charlotte in the main event, drew 2.797 million viewers.
This number is up 13% from last week’s 2.478 million viewers.
* First hour drew 2.877 million viewers
* Second hour drew 2.870 million viewers
* Final hour drew 2.644 million viewers
RAW was #4 on cable for the night in viewership, behind the NFL’s Monday Night Football, SportsCenter and The O’Reilly Factor.
RAW was #4 in the 18-49 demographic, behind the NFL’s Monday Night Football, SportsCenter and Love & Hip-Hop.
– WWE Top 10 takes you back to this week’s Monday Night Raw to revisit the show’s most thrilling, physical and controversial moments.