– Former World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg spoke with Jonathan Coachman on tonight’s ESPN SportsCenter “Off The Top Rope” segment, here are the following highlights:
* They talked about him being in the WWE 2K17 video game and Coach asked about Goldberg’s involvement.
* Goldberg goes on to say his relationship with WWE hasn’t been great and mentions his one year run with WWE and says things have changed now that he has a 10 year old son that wants him to see what his dad used to be.
* Goldberg says he had a great time but tumultuous time in WWE. He wishes he was more mature at the time but he’s grateful of the opportunity, and how he was a superhero to kids for a short period of time.
* Goldberg says that he hasn’t spoken with Vince McMahon since originally leaving but hopes they will speak at some point, adding that things were different back in the day.
* Goldberg says he’s been preparing an answer about his eventual wrestling return for 12 years now, he says he’s an old man at 49 years old now. He says he has a son and a wife that haven’t seen him wrestle and that he has a new generation of kids that don’t know anything about him and wants to show people what he can still do.
* Goldberg also says he doesn’t owe Brock Lesnar a rematch but if he came back he would be open to the match.